Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Learning to take each “bad” day as a lesson instead of being discouraged has helped so much. I’m Treating this like a learning experiment rather than simply a scale goal. What have you learned about your relationship with food?

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Learning to take each “bad” day as a lesson instead of being discouraged has helped so much. I’m Treating this like a learning experiment rather than simply a scale goal. What have you learned about your relationship with food?

Forget specific deadlines and pressuring yourself.

We have to start being mindful of our personal needs and take note of what is helping or hurting us.

Over time, we will know ourselves enough to maintain the life we want.

Each time you mess up, try an observe what causes it and just do your best not to repeat it.

Things I’ve learned through trial and error:

Caffeine for me personally is not an appetite suppressant. It increases my anxiety and leads to more anxious eating. Stress eaters may want to see if caffeine could be a culprit in cravings.

It’s better to just leave the rest of the oversized meal at the restaurant - I won’t be able to wait until tomorrow to have it as left overs. As much as I say I will.

For some reason, going for a vigorous walk early in the morning works magic on my appetite and cravings for the whole day.

Starting the morning with more than 30 grams of carbs leads me to binge by lunch time. Eat a low carb breakfast or skip it!

Don’t take any snacks home from my sisters house. Enjoy them there and go home. (You’ll end up eating them all instead of saving it for the week).

The more desperate I am to lose weight the more weight I gain.

That horrible feeling in my chest is NOT hunger, it’s anxiety and food will not make it go away. Even though I’m oddly driven to food when it happens.

What have you learned about yourself in this journey?

submitted by /u/partypoopahs
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/q0t67l/learning_to_take_each_bad_day_as_a_lesson_instead/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...