Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Binge eating during maintenance

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Binge eating during maintenance

I’m at maintenance, and man, binge eating disorder is hitting me hard. I never really struggled with this until I lost the weight, going from 177 pounds to 129. I ate 4000+ calories today, maybe even 5000, and feel like dogshit. Like honestly what is wrong with me??? Unfortunately, I live in a college apartment with 3 other friends, so they buy lots of junk food for the house and it is unfair of me to ask them otherwise.

I often find myself in this crazy cycle where I binge eat then heavily restrict the next day to make up for it. Surprise, this makes me so hungry following the restriction day that I binge eat once again. It’s like an endless cycle of gluttony and starvation. I know this is toxic and unhealthy. This is SO frustrating to me because I know it’s all willpower that I don’t seem to have.

I don’t think people really talk about how hard maintenance is. For me, losing weight was MUCH easier. I am so scared I will gain back this weight and I’m sure you all can relate! Not looking for sympathy or anything, just wanted to share my struggles and wanted to let you know that if you are struggling with extreme binging during maintenance, you are not alone. Thank you.

submitted by /u/Dolores__Abernathy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/q0u3gw/binge_eating_during_maintenance/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...