Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: i can't stop eating

Saturday, October 2, 2021

i can't stop eating

I used to be really committed to counting calories and exercising. I was fit and healthy. These days I just can't stop eating. I'm using MyFitnessPal but still overeat every single day. I eat when I'm bored. I eat when I'm sad. I try to work out, but it's not enough to counteract my overeating. I've gained 15lbs in 3 months. How do I get back on track? Every time I overeat I feel like shit. I feel unattractive and it's making me depressed. What can I do? I really want to turn my life around because it's literally making me suicidal. My weight is so entwined with my feeling of "attractiveness" which I know is wrong, but it's the truth. I feel ugly when I've gained weight. I want to be thin and desired.

I literally think I have COVID because I haven't been able to taste or smell anything for the last few days and I still keep eating. I ate 3,000 calories yesterday. I'm 5'6" 137lbs and climbing. I feel absolutely fucking disgusting. I want to stop eating. I can't keep living like this.

submitted by /u/333dollarbill
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/q06xeh/i_cant_stop_eating/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...