Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How much of a calorie deficiet is too much?

Saturday, October 2, 2021

How much of a calorie deficiet is too much?

Hello, I’m 23 afab (184 lb) and have been trying to be healthier over the past month (definietely not my first attempt). I started with a calorie calculator, which put me around 1350 calories a day. I’ve been adding a good bit of walking in daily, at least 10,000, sometimes upwards of 18,000 steps. I recently got a fitbit, linked it to myfitness pal, and was kinda shocked by how many calories I’ve been burning a day. I pre-pack all my food for the day to be around 1300 calories, and after a day of walking I had burned nearly 1000 additional calories. Does this mean I should be eating more calories on high activity days? I’ve read a lot about the dangers of losing too fast and am really shooting for slow and sustainable weightloss and avoiding as much loose skin as I’m able to. I’m trying to avoid going too hard and burning myself out, but I haven’t felt fatigued or anything yet. I also don’t know how reliable myfitness pal’s exercise thing is, and if I’m really burning that much.

So yeah, tl:dr is it okay to eat 1350 calories on days I’m burning a lot of calories or should I be eating more on those days?

submitted by /u/Lillythewalrus
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/q095h5/how_much_of_a_calorie_deficiet_is_too_much/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...