Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Budget Stationary Bikes and/or Rowing Machines?

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Budget Stationary Bikes and/or Rowing Machines?

My apologies if this isn't the best place to post this but I figured I'd give it a shot. Because of COVID, going to my private training gym isn't a great option right now. Due to a medical condition that makes standing and planting my feet on a treadmill intolerably painful, I need to consider other forms of exercise. Stationary bikes and rowing machines have always been sort of my go-to whenever I'm at the gym. With that being said, I'm not in a stellar financial position right now and can't afford more than $200 on any single piece of gym equipment like that, but I'd really prefer spending around $150 (please, no judgment; I know it's a small budget.) I'm looking for something that's low-noise and can withstand the weight of 250ish pounds. Anyone have any suggestions or know of another place to post this? TIA!

submitted by /u/TifDuckie3
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/q068pz/budget_stationary_bikes_andor_rowing_machines/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...