Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weird sources of motivation

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Weird sources of motivation

A little background for this story. My parents are trying to find someone for me and told me about this guy who is the brother of a friend of a friend. And they liked the family so they told me about him. I said sure go ahead give them my number. I’m living across the continent from home so can’t really meet face to face (not that that would have been an option with covid anyways). I know very little about the guy. I’ve seen one picture and all I know is he finished school a couple years ago and is still trying to get into a place for post graduate training for our field which is very competitive.

He texts me and within one message, no mention about hey let’s get to know each other, first thing he says is we should know what we both look like so we can see if we’re compatible. I thought (O.o) ...k? sure makes sense. He sent a couple of pictures and so did I. And he says he wants to see full body pictures and says he’s very active and is a “fitness freak” and is looking for someone who is the same way. This is right off the bat, no other conversation, just off of pictures. I was stunned for a moment and then decided to flip it back at him saying I’m active too but I’ve been busy with my post grad training, how’s your application process going, any luck with interviews this time? And it’s been all day and still no response from him. But either way I want nothing to do with him.

How do you go off making demands to see full body pictures of someone and just off of looks alone decide if you even want to bother to get to know the person. And I’m thinking to myself here wow he’s arrogant, good luck finding a wife who’s fit enough for you and willing to put up with your jobless ass.

I was already on the path to making my health a priority but this brief exchange made me mad and at the same time has strengthened my resolve to keep going and get fit. I’ve managed to come down about 5 lbs or so in the last couple of weeks just by monitoring my calories and doing a bit of stationary biking every other day. I will definitely keep this going. Thank you reading this far! I hope you have a great day 😊

submitted by /u/InvisibleHellhounds
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kq009m/weird_sources_of_motivation/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...