Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 17F Looking for an Accountability Partner

Friday, January 29, 2021

17F Looking for an Accountability Partner

Hey y’all! So I guess I’ll give a bit of my weight loss history (so sorry, I didn’t mean for this to turn out so long!):

In April 2020, I started losing weight at 198 lbs (I am 5’ 4.5”) after steadily gaining weight throughout high school. After experimentation with keto and macro/calorie counting, by October 2020, I got down to 151 lbs, which was just 2 lbs away from a normal BMI and 3 away from having lost 50 lbs.

Here’s where it gets rough: I have a horrible tendency of sabotaging myself (particularly my fitness goals) and reverted to old habits after traveling to a wedding for a weekend. Between then and December, I flip-flopped between my “diet” and unhealthy eating. By December, I completely went back to my binge-eating habits I broke back in April.

I weighed in at the beginning of January, and was 170 lbs. I haven’t weighed in since, but I’m assuming it’s likely the same, since I spent half of this month “dieting” and half with poor eating habits.

My ideal weight is at least 130 lbs, but I’d love to be lower than that at some point. My main focus is to feel more confident in myself before heading to college this fall.

My mom had been losing weight with me, but she’s fallen off the weight-loss wagon, and I’ve noticed that when she does, I’m soon to follow. I’m a very busy high school senior, and don’t have much time to devote to cooking and workouts (though I’m really hoping I’ll get better at that) so it’s difficult when she decides we’re having pizza or something unhealthy for dinner. (By the way, I am in no way blaming her for my recent weight gain; it was entirely my lack of willpower).

So, we’re finally getting to the point of this post! I’ve realized that I could use an accountability partner, to share goals, victories, struggles, workouts, recipes, anything health-related at all with. Possibly sharing activity or meals for the day (I have a Fitbit if you want to be friends on there lol!). I’d be more comfortable with somebody close in age to me. I’m considering restarting keto, so if you’re interested in it that’s great!

Well, if you’re interested in being accountability partners, just send me a message in Reddit! If we work out, I also use Snapchat. Thanks so much for reading this, and best of luck on your own fitness goals! :)

submitted by /u/gingergirl45
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l8dh1i/17f_looking_for_an_accountability_partner/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...