Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Low carb diet makes it difficult to meet calories without going over carb limit.

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Low carb diet makes it difficult to meet calories without going over carb limit.

As the title states, I have been doing a low carb diet at 65g of carbs per day and 1,200 calories. I spend most of my time at home so I'm not super active. I've did this last year and lost over 20 pounds and have maintained since around June. However, I'd really like to lose another 20 pounds to meet my goal. (I'm 5'2 and 144lbs.) So I started up again and I'm finding it difficult to meet my calories without going over the 65g of carbs without just eating meat and a lot of eggs. I've tried to increase my carb intake to 80g and it seems like I instantly gain weight back. I'm not sure if this is just because my body says "oooh carbs, need to hold on to this!" Or maybe 65 is just the right number for me? Any insight or advice?

submitted by /u/LawnChairs68
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l938zt/low_carb_diet_makes_it_difficult_to_meet_calories/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...