Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Getting back on track after one hell of an emotional and stressful weekend.

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Getting back on track after one hell of an emotional and stressful weekend.

I’ve been consistent and hitting my goals all month . Then this Saturday my grandfather died, and as his last relative and executor of his estate I needed to fly down ASAP to handle his affairs. Between mindlessly eating milk duds out of stress and every meal being fast food, coffee or Red Bull, my body isn’t feeling very good. This is a hard time for me emotionally so I am not going to beat myself up too much. I didn’t really have access to cook and I drove 30 hours coming home (with my grandfathers dogs) so really I did the best I could with what I had.

One of my major set backs with weight loss and maintenance over the last couple of years has been dealing with grief. I’ve lost most of my family over the last few years. Now thinking about this and understanding it I feel guilty even worrying about my weight with everything else that’s going on but I do need to keep myself healthy and feel good about myself especially when everything else feels way out or control and blah.

I barely ate today and I know that’s not good either. I’m going to find a way to really kick myself into good habits. My birthday is Saturday so I will treat myself to a special meal and a slice of cake but I need to meal prep and get into good habits after.

Ugh.

How do you all manage diet and exercise when everything else feels like it’s flying around in one hundred directions or falling apart ?

submitted by /u/jukeb0xjezebel
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l7fnz8/getting_back_on_track_after_one_hell_of_an/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...