Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I've lost fat/inches but I've gained 8lbs

Friday, January 29, 2021

I've lost fat/inches but I've gained 8lbs

I don't know what's going on - for the last 2 weeks I've kept strictly to 1100 to 1200 calories each day. I haven't done any exercise apart from 2 short walks so it can't be muscle. It doesn't seem like water weight as even my fingers have went down (my engagement ring is looser). Are my scales broken? Every time I've weighed myself I've went up not down despite clothes fitting better :S 25/F 5"6 went from 162 to 170 lbs over 2 weeks

Each time I've weighed myself in the morning.

The only thing I can think of is water weight that isn't visible if that is possible? I have body dismorphia so it's messing with my mind a little bit so any info would be much aporeciated. If it wasn't for my clothes fitting better I would 100% believe I'd gained fat/inches/weight

submitted by /u/nightterrorgirl
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l7oduz/ive_lost_fatinches_but_ive_gained_8lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...