Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Keep gaining or lose fat first?

Friday, January 29, 2021

Keep gaining or lose fat first?

Hi guys,

2 years ago I lost about 21 kg of weight. I learned about food and did a slow weightloss over a period of about 10 months. On my lowest calorie intake I was eating about 1800 calories (started at 2400). After that I slowly increased calories again to get my metabolism in check. Now I'm at around 2700cals and this is a level where I find myself feeling very good. I feel strong, am building muscle. However I still have some love handles and my legs / bottom are still a bit 'fatty' :)

I have never seen my abs and now my next goal is to reach this. My question, to I keep increasing calories and stay at this level to build more muscle first, or should I start reducing calories first to get rid of the fat?

I've been eating 2700 calories for about 3 months now and my weight is staying consistent.

I'm 32 years old, 86kg and 1.80m tall.

submitted by /u/Wrong_Wonder_7109
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l7mm1t/keep_gaining_or_lose_fat_first/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...