Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Simply scared of loose skin... What can be done to avoid while trying to lose weight?

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Simply scared of loose skin... What can be done to avoid while trying to lose weight?

I'm a male. 18 years old, 19 in a few months, 5'4, 283, started at 317, trying to get to 130. I've been overweight all my life; ever since I was a kid, yet I've had a troubled past with losing and gaining weight. During a certain period of my childhood, I had a chronic disease that made me eat extremely little; so I lost a lot of weight but I eventually gained it back once the disease got more manageable. During two periods, I attempted to lose more weight by myself and I made some decent progress but I slipped and let myself go. Here's where I am now. I... recently found out that loose skin is a possibility while losing weight. Having being overweight all my life, I'm not sure how severe it will be in my case. And that's what I'm afraid of. If anyone has any experience with loose skin, and if you were able to get rid of it without surgery, I'd be glad and thankful to hear any stories and advice you can share.

submitted by /u/Interesting-Cow6120
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l8ui7h/simply_scared_of_loose_skin_what_can_be_done_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...