Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gained 10 pounds in 1 month

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Gained 10 pounds in 1 month

Hi!! Long time lurker on this subreddit. I started my fitness/weight loss journey back on July 4th with the goal that I would lose weight for my birthday. I got down from 130 to 110 and I wanted to lose 10 more pounds to get to 100. (I'm 4'10" so I don't think it's that bad!!) However on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day I just ended up treating myself because I wanted to enjoy the time with my family instead of exercising and counting calories. Whatever. But after New Years I haven't really stopped treating myself? And the motivation to count calories or the looming thought that I would gain weight if I ate too much just went away for the entirety of January. Now it's one month later and I've checked the scale and I'm up 10 pounds... 10 WHOLE POUNDS!! AHH!! I know it's entirely my fault it's simple CICO;; Even after checking body progress pics and seeing how much of a step I've taken backwards I can't bring myself to be motivated again, even though I haven't been counting calories/dieting for a long time. Any tips on how to get back on track? I feel horrible looking in the mirror again and seeing all of the progress I've made go to waste. Thanks!!

submitted by /u/sandwichsunburger
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l966vp/gained_10_pounds_in_1_month/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...