Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 29

Friday, January 29, 2021

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 29

Hello losers,

Happy Friday! Hope you are all slaying the run way.

Weigh in daily, enter into Libra & report here even if I don't like it: Missed my alarm, no weigh in today, 229.5 lbs trend weight.

Stay within calorie range (1800): I made some not fabulous food choices today kids. I ate some anxiety. Will do better tomorrow. 19/23 days.

Exercise 5 days a week: Rest day. 24/29 days.

Self-care time (journaling, beauty treatments, anything that fills the bucket): Gonna have a chill weekend if I can manage it.

Try a new recipe once a week: Creamy pesto spaghetti squash, creamy mushroom lentils, acorn squash with vanilla sugar, a new variant on green chili, bean mash & a honey mustard broccoli salad that really tickled me. Also I have air fried at least 4 veggies & a fruit or two so I feel like that counts as new. 7/5 weeks.

Express mindfulness and or gratitude: I'm grateful for understanding my body & always learning to listen to it. I made bad food choices today but I was in control when I made them which is not how it used to be. Imagine a human lady shaped cookie monster & that was before. Now I'm a well behaved animal for sure. I'm still learning which is always a victory.

Your turn kids!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l8atou/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_29/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...