Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Does any other women feel this way?

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Does any other women feel this way?

Hey y’all! I really need some encouragement and advice right now because I swear I just don’t know what to do anymore. All my life I’ve been insecure of my body shape, I’m an apple shape and I just dislike it so much, even before hourglass and thick became a trend. I’m a stay at home mom and I try to go to the gym as much as I can, but I feel I will never reach my goals at the gym. I’m not saying I WANT surgery but sometimes I feel it’s just what I NEED. I am going to work as a teacher later on and I feel being a teacher, a mom, a wife and then focusing on the gym will be too much. But I just don’t want to look like this forever. I want a bigger butt, smaller waist, smaller back, skinnier arms and I just feel it will take a long time to reach my goals. I am feeling so discouraged. I get confused with the weight lifting program I’m doing and I feel I will even lose more of my gluteus as I lose the weight. I’ve seen so many girls have success with a BBL, but I just don’t know what to do. How can I better my body shape and get THICKKKKK?

submitted by /u/jarettzyc
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l9wlon/does_any_other_women_feel_this_way/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...