Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm too tired for sports

Saturday, January 30, 2021

I'm too tired for sports

Tldr; how do you get enough energy and discipline to do sports after a long and stressful day

I get up at 0530 in the morning take a shower and a decent breakfast and get ready for the day. I go to work at 0645 and arrive at 0730. I work until 16.15 with 45 min break in which I usually take a walk. I get home around 1700 / 1730 ( yaay traffic). Its a desk job but a really chaotic one so I'm really tired at the end of the day. I usually cook healthy or my bf has dinner ready. Some household chores like the dishes and walk the cat and the litter box and some laundry. And then I need to study for my exams since I dont want to keep working at an it desk for a low salary.

I do have an hour or two left for relaxation before I go to bed but I can't get myself to do sports. I just want to sit down and relax and watch some TV.

How do you guys get the energy and discipline to do sports? I could cycle, walk outside , do yoga , do some hiit training. I can't run due to an old injury. But I'm so lazy

submitted by /u/tygertje
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l8ip4m/im_too_tired_for_sports/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...