Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Beat My Plateau!

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Beat My Plateau!

Hey all! I have been on this weight loss journey for some time now.i lost 36 of my initial weight doing keto. It was the only thing I found that I was able to stick with. Well, then I had end stage renal failure. I tried calorie counting, and it went well for maintenance, but I could not drop weight.

I recently started working with a paid app, and although it is still calorie counting, it has somehow given me the information in a way I'm finally choosing better foods to keep me full without going over my calories. I have finally broken into my the 150s, and I'm over the moon! I know it's hard guys, but the right thing is out there to help, if you haven't found your "ahah" yet, keep working on it. You're all so strong and amazing. Keep up your hard work!

submitted by /u/SymphonicZephyr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l9vos7/beat_my_plateau/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...