Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost six pounds..

Friday, January 29, 2021

Lost six pounds..

So, like most, I have started trying to lose weight to be happier, and healthier. I did the classic new year's thing, and stuck with it. So here I am, back under 150! Goal weight is 125. I might lose more from there, or focus on building muscle, and working out.

What I did: I cut my calories to 1200 per day. I am doing my own version of a "keto-like" diet, by incorporating more veggies, and not eating any refined carbohydrates. I also stopped drinking so much beer. Cut it back to two on Sunday's, my cheat day, where I eat whatever I like, but still keep the calories under 1200. I also incorporated fasting, 16/8, so I just don't eat breakfast.

Looking forward to feeling better. When I entered my weight into my ap, I was able to see that I had an entry all the way back from 2011, where I was 135lbs.. that means I have been 10 or more pounds overweight since then... Ugh.

Any tips from those who have "lost it" to stay motivated this time to the end?

submitted by /u/Gogo83770
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l89i54/lost_six_pounds/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...