Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 31 Wrap Ups

Sunday, January 31, 2021

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 31 Wrap Ups

Hello losers,

Day 31! Here's the sign up post for next month kids.

https://redd.it/l9o0df

Weigh in daily, enter into Libra & report here even if I don't like it: 231.8 lbs this morning, 232.1 lbs trend weight. That weigh in seems high but so it goes. Compared to starting the month at 240.1, 236.1 trend weight is still progress. 8.3 down on the daily, a much more reasonable 4 pounds down on the trend. I will take that. Scale is in the right direction & that's enough for me.

Stay within calorie range (1800): One maintenance day a week plus birthday & anniversary maintenance days. Only one day where I really visited off the rails town. I'm happy enough with the progress here considering what my December was like. 21/25 days.

Exercise 5 days a week: Nailed it. Loving that stationary bike. Would like to be doing more strength stuff. 26/31 days.

Self-care time (journaling, beauty treatments, anything that fills the bucket): Did pretty good work here this month. Made good strides & took care of myself without resorting to using food as comfort.

Try a new recipe once a week: Nailed this. Creamy pesto spaghetti squash, creamy mushroom lentils, acorn squash with vanilla sugar, a new variant on green chili, bean mash & a honey mustard broccoli salad that really tickled me. Also I have air fried at least 4 veggies & a fruit or two so I feel like that counts as new. 7/5 weeks.

Express mindfulness and or gratitude: Did well here. Helped me keep my head in the game. In general, my anxiety level was manageable & I've been suffering less really hard down days. I have more trouble managing that on rest days & I don't think that's a coincidence.

Now your turn! Let's hear how your month went.

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l9oa81/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_31_wrap_ups/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...