Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Today weighed in below my October 2017 weight, I’m on track to hit my month end goal for the first time and my MFP projection has me in the 260s for the first time since weighing higher than that!

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Today weighed in below my October 2017 weight, I’m on track to hit my month end goal for the first time and my MFP projection has me in the 260s for the first time since weighing higher than that!

Just super excited and had a big (unrelated) fight with my husband and am still too pissed to talk to him about anything but I needed to share my excitement with somebody!

I’ve spent the last decade sporadically logging my weight and food in MyFitnessPal, while also gaining 100 pounds (and I was already overweight to start with). That means I’ve spent most of my adult life slowly getting bigger and bigger with only a handful of pounds lost and regained here and there, AND that I have a decade of weight data.

Well as of this mornings weigh in at 281.4 I’m officially smaller than I was in October of 2017. My goal was to hit 280 by January 31st (which would be 30lbs lost) and start February in the 270s and that should be no problem! I have literally never made it to a month end goal-I started losing more than a few pounds here and there this past fall but would always get a few weeks in and have a week super unhealthy lapse and then spend a few weeks regaining traction.

And while I know the MFP 5 week projections aren’t necessarily reliable, this is the first time it’s been in the 260s since I WAS in the 260s and it just feels so achievable!

Anyway I don’t feel like I notice any face gains yet and while I have discovered a few things fitting better, wfh during COVID times means I’ve pretty much been in yoga pants and T-shirt’s for a year so my body doesn’t feel almost 30lbs smaller. But I can’t wait to start seeing the results on my body that I’m seeing on the scale. Thank you to everybody here for the constant inspiration!

submitted by /u/goosegoosegoose9
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l6r6d0/today_weighed_in_below_my_october_2017_weight_im/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...