Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Time to get to work...again!

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Time to get to work...again!

Hey all!

In January 2020, I had set a goal to get to a weight of 250lbs by the end of the year. I had started the year at 290lbs.

Well, I crushed that goal and hit 250 in June and kept on going. The progress was great until the beginning of November where I plateaued at around 225lbs. I think there are a bunch of reasons I plateaued: colder weather so I was outside exercising less, I tend to eat less healthily in the fall/winter, and of course the holidays. I did pretty good maintaining though. No significant increases in weight that were sustained.

The week after Christmas and before the new year, I used as a “cheat week”. I didn’t necessarily go out of my way to eat the worst foods possible, but I didn’t really stop myself either. I also didn’t stick to my intermittent fasting and drank more alcohol than I normally do.

So tomorrow morning, I’ll jump on the scale and see where I am after my “cheat week”. And that’s my new starting weight. I have set a new goal for 2021 and it may be too ambitious, but I won’t let that stop me.

My goal for 2021: reach 200 lbs by July. That’s 25 weeks away, so about 1lb/week.

Let’s do this!

submitted by /u/WildTomorrow
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kq0nob/time_to_get_to_workagain/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...