Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’ve lost 11 pounds, but I’ve lost all motivation.

Saturday, January 30, 2021

I’ve lost 11 pounds, but I’ve lost all motivation.

I worked my ass off to lose 11 pounds. I know that’s not a big number, but this is a lot for me. I had (and have) a serious problem with food. It makes me feel so calm and safe. On my first day I pushed myself to really take control, I nearly cried. I was so hungry and just wanted to snack. I wasn’t starving myself, I was eating like a normal person. I lost 11 pounds, it was such an amazing feeling. But I’ve had some issues recently that made me lose all of that motivation that had let me fight against cravings and get up and workout. I’ve just lost that fire. I don’t know what to do. I want to get back on track. Can you guys just hold my ass accountable? I need some perspective again, I don’t want to lose my progress. I don’t want to be sick again.

submitted by /u/Uno_Reverse69420
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l90hv8/ive_lost_11_pounds_but_ive_lost_all_motivation/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...