Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Unexplained rapid weight gain?

Friday, January 29, 2021

Unexplained rapid weight gain?

F, SW: 14 stone. CW: 14 stone 4 pounds

So basically, it’s an up and down story. In November, I got down to 13st 3, then Christmas happened and I gained 10 pounds.

I started working out last week, and I lost 4 pounds in just a few days. I got to 13 st 9. At the end of the week I tore a muscle and had to rest it for a week. In that week my diet did slip, and I didn’t really exercise other than walking. But I feel that still doesn’t explain the rapid weight gain.

For example, I weighed myself recently. I was shocked to see that I was 14st. Then a few days later (today), I weighed myself again, hoping the weight I had just gained was a fluke. Water weight. Something like that. And in those few days, I gained another 4 pounds. So I’m currently at 14st 4.

I know 3500 calories are in a pound, and I just don’t think I ate even close to enough to gain another pound, let alone 7 in such a short space of time.

Can someone please explain this? Has anyone experienced this before?

submitted by /u/hundredvoltsmile1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l7py0h/unexplained_rapid_weight_gain/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...