Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: A plateau after two weeks of my weight loss journey has me scared.

Thursday, January 28, 2021

A plateau after two weeks of my weight loss journey has me scared.

I guess this is more of a support post than an advice post but I’m scared.

I’m a 30 year old female who two weeks ago weighed 132.2kg (291.5lbs) and currently weigh 125.7kg (277.1lbs). I have lost 6.5kg (14.3lbs) in the last two weeks and am proud of myself.

But right now, I’m scared.

I’m doing everything right; eating clean, healthy and smaller portions, exercising everyday (usually 6km -7km (4+ miles) of walking/jogging) and staying active (12,000 - 15,000 steps a day). My Apple Watch has been magnificent in keeping me on track and holding me accountable.

The first week I lost 4.2kg. (9.26lbs) The second week I lost 2.3kg. (5.1lbs)

I usually weigh weekly on a Monday but today I stepped on the scales and I weigh exactly the same, in fact, I’m scared I might even be looking at putting on weight.

I’ve gone from doing relatively nothing but walking my dog each day, to constantly moving and exercising to more than break a sweat.

Is it normal to plateau after 2 weeks?

I’m frightened that I’ll just give up because it’s not working, which I have definitely done in the past. To be honest with you, ‘frightened’ doesn’t do it justice. I’m terrified.

My headspace is so, so much better than previous times I’ve attempted to lose weight and the desire (for many reasons) is there to smash this out of the park this time. I really feel like I can do it but I’m worried about a roadblock this early on.

Looking for advice, support or words of wisdom to help me through this from those who have been in my position before.

submitted by /u/motivatedmelburnian
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l7fkfx/a_plateau_after_two_weeks_of_my_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...