Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The toughest part of weight loss for me is the fact that I’m a sugar addict.

Thursday, January 28, 2021

The toughest part of weight loss for me is the fact that I’m a sugar addict.

Vegetables? I do wonderfully, especially in curry flavors. Healthy soups? No issue there. Lower portions of foods in general? Doable, though not as easy- I naturally eat 1/4 cup of servings and have that as a meal. Healthy non processed meats? Im great at cooking with that.

My downfall is my sweet tooth though. I suspect I inherited this , seeing as how my father himself used to eat decently but gained 30 pounds from sugary foods alone. And for me, (and him), it doesn’t even have to be something processed like chocolate or candy. I’m a fruit freak and can never feel full from them long term, no matter how much fiber I ingest. At this point I eat sugar just to eat sugar because it’s emotionally comforting for some reason. My appetite for the stuff never ends. It’s extremely difficult and is often what I binge on. Anyone know how to overcome this? It’s going to ruin me. I can’t out exercise a sweet tooth.

submitted by /u/DeathNote55
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l7igfr/the_toughest_part_of_weight_loss_for_me_is_the/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...