Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The scale is moving but my clothes aren't getting loose?

Sunday, January 31, 2021

The scale is moving but my clothes aren't getting loose?

I've been on my weight loss journey since the end of November. My first goal is to lose my quarantine pounds. In the beginning of quarantine, I gained about 40 lbs and 3 pant sizes. I weighed in yesterday at 18 lbs down, so I'm about halfway there. However, I would have assumed since I've lost half the weight, I'd at least be down 1 pant size, but it really doesn't feel like my clothes are fitting any different. I've been taking measurements, and it looks like I've lost about an inch off my waist.

Does this mean I'm losing muscle not fat?

For reference, I've mostly been losing by calorie counting and volume eating (using Noom). My exercise plan has been this:

Cardio: 4-7 days a week, walking outside, walking on a treadmill on an incline, at home dance workouts

Strength: not doing too much of this, I have been doing some body weight workouts a few days a week at home, usually Chloe Ting and some yoga

submitted by /u/spuddddddddd
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l9q117/the_scale_is_moving_but_my_clothes_arent_getting/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...