Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: New to losing weight

Saturday, January 30, 2021

New to losing weight

I've been perusing this community for the last couple of weeks and finally got the guts to post. I'm a 4'11" female, weighing 130-135 (it fluctuates a lot). Gained about 10 lbs during covid. I have a body type where I gain weight easily, but have a bit of a harder time losing it. Been struggling with body image lately, even though my husband assures me that I look great. I carry the weight mostly in my chest and tummy, but now love handles are becoming a thing. Being newlyweds and not having my mom cook for me every day, I'm having a hard time cooking healthy all the time and instead have been eating "easy to prepare" foods a bit more often, although I still cook one healthy protein and veggie focused meal every day. We don't buy junk foods, but we are currently living with my husband's family who told us that we have permission to eat their snacks. That's another thing I struggle with. Snacks. No matter the quality or quantity of the meal, I'm hungry and snacking 2 hours later. I want to get back down to what I was in high school. 115ish. Anyone have any advice? The cooking is currently up to me right now since my husband works second shift. Otherwise I'm sure we could tackle this together.

submitted by /u/Creative_Aside
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l8zerq/new_to_losing_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...