Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 16 YO begins weight loss journey!

Friday, January 29, 2021

16 YO begins weight loss journey!

Hello Reddit!

I am a sixteen year old obese smoker (yes, you read that right) and today I have decided to commence something I have tried to muster the motivation to commence for years.

I was shoved into unhealthy eating habits due to mental illness, familial strife, and loneliness. But, I've seemed to begin to collect my life together recently, and those around me have helped me to begin a tremendous weight loss journey.

I am 5'11, and I weigh around 113 kilograms, or 250 pounds. This means I am obese, with a BMI of 34. Thankfully, not morbidly, and I still have the opportunity to turn back to healthy eating habits and exercise. So, that is what I am going to do.

I have done my research, and in the past few months have disposed myself to eating far more fruit and veg. Now, I just need to reduce the carbs and begin regular exercise to complement it.

However, inadvertently, I introduced smoking to my lifestyle which continues to act as an appetite suppressant. Tackling that... is a whole different ball game I will update you on if I get the chance.

I don't want to die at 50, or be riddled with horrible illness in the prime of my life. I want to give myself another chance to do good by my health.

submitted by /u/leoaslan
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l8cpz9/16_yo_begins_weight_loss_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...