Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Am I losing muscle?

Friday, January 29, 2021

Am I losing muscle?

Hi everyone! 5foot7 F here, 22. I have had a long weightloss journey - about 2 years ago, I weighed 75 kilos (165 pounds)and current weight is now 60.3 kilos (133). However the thing is, 4 days ago I weighed 61.2, so I lost 1 kilo or 2 pounds in just 2 days.. I am scared I am losing muscle, can anyone confirm if this is the case? I do IF, so I eat a bit less, but I do not starve myself. I do cardio quite often, long runs of 9-10 kms, 4 times per week. With the gyms closed I do less weight training, so more hiit workout at home and resistance bands training. is it possible to lose a kilo of fat in 4 days? Or am I losing muscle? Thank you in advance :)

submitted by /u/sharksarecool34
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l7r4qd/am_i_losing_muscle/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...