Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight loss after recovery

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Weight loss after recovery

Back in October of 2019 I was in a pretty bad head on collision on my way home from college, I won’t go into the details too much but I will say I had a decent amount of damage to my legs had to have several surgeries on my wrist a severe concussion and at one point there was a conversation regarding the loss of my right arm, fast forward to about 1 year later and I’ve made mostly a full recovery, I still have screws in my wrist and have occasional pain but other then that I’m pretty much back to how I was before the wreck, due to a year of inactivity unhealthy life choices and depression I gained a good bit of weight, in highschool I was around 160, I had jumped up to 222lbs, I was disgusted in myself(this being said there’s nothing wrong with being bigger, or with being any size for that matter, I was just disappointed in myself because I’ve always been fairly active and in my mind I had let myself go and given up) now come January I’m down to 165lbs and in the best shape I’ve ever been in (I started my weight loss in September of this past year) my goal is to cut down to about 155 then build back up to 170 as healthy as possible

submitted by /u/Well_fuck_me_bitch
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l96gle/weight_loss_after_recovery/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...