Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Looking for recs on at-home beginner yoga...?

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Looking for recs on at-home beginner yoga...?

Please let me know if there’s elsewhere I need to be posting this, because I honestly don’t know since there are clearly SO many subs out there.

Anyway, to begin, my husband has been doing brazilian jiu jitsu for about a year now & it has helped him greatly with losing weight, etc. He has stated that he’d like to start yoga, because it’ll help with BJJ even more. I reeeeally want to start getting in shape myself & we think joining him would be a great opportunity for me, because he’s more “disciplined” & can help keep me motivated.

The thing is, we’re [currently] bigger people & not too bendy/flexible. (He is more so than me though thanks to jits. lol) Sooooooo my question is, does anyone know of or can recommend some in-home yoga videos that would be good for beginners who are larger in size & can be accessed at home?? We have Amazon Prime, which includes video too. Is there anything good on there?

Note: When I say bigger, I’m talking about me (38F) at 5’5” & between 240-250lbs. He’s about 5’10”/5’11” & down to around 320-325lbs now.

submitted by /u/amyria
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l948r2/looking_for_recs_on_athome_beginner_yoga/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...