Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Understanding constant weight fluctuations

Friday, January 29, 2021

Understanding constant weight fluctuations

I am trying to drop body fat, and am having a hard time understanding the weight fluctuations I am experiencing. I weigh myself at the same time every day under the same conditions. My average weight at the end of the week is what I go by to determine if I'm progressing properly. The first two weeks I lost a couple of pounds just by going by the averages. The third week I ended up gaining a pound or so, so I cut 500 more calories because I just assumed the first couple of weeks I was losing water. I am counting every single calorie I consume and am eating roughly the same things each day. Here is the chart of my actual numbers. As you can see, it's hard to really know if I'm making progress based on the constant fluctuations.

submitted by /u/sapphireskyz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l88dcr/understanding_constant_weight_fluctuations/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...