Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 4-Weeks Down, 8 lbs lighter. More Cardio?

Sunday, January 31, 2021

4-Weeks Down, 8 lbs lighter. More Cardio?

Finished my first month of consistently tracking my calories, going to the gym 5/7 days of the week for strength training and lost 8 lbs.

Lately I’ve been finding eating the same thing every day has helped a lot in being consistent. I’ve been getting 235g of protein and staying around 1800-1850 calories per day.

I have only been doing cardio 1-2 times per week on the peloton. I’ve been noticing tremendous progress with strength training as all my weights have been going up and I’m starting to feel my body develop more.

Current Weight: 221 lbs Height: 5’9” Age: 24

Goal Weight: 180 lbs

Question: Should I incorporate more cardio in the upcoming month or should I stick with this routine?

submitted by /u/snakeman1503
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l9qruo/4weeks_down_8_lbs_lighter_more_cardio/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...