Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 158 lbs to 136! But my saddlebags continue to prove their loyalty to me...

Thursday, January 28, 2021

158 lbs to 136! But my saddlebags continue to prove their loyalty to me...

Im 5'8 and I started this journey 8 months ago to lose my saddlebags. They pop out of nowhere. I never thought I would come this far but SOMEHOW they are still here. My body shape is the same, it is just slimmer. My saddlebag fat reduced just like the rest of my body but it is still the widest part of my legs, making them look shorter. It feels like i swallowed a stick and its stuck to my butt, horizontally. I just want my clothes to look the way i imagined them to be on me.

I am planning to lose 10 lbs more, which is the lowest limit of healthy weight for my height. I hope they would be completely gone by then! Idk what to do if they don't.

submitted by /u/rokakak
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l7gqky/158_lbs_to_136_but_my_saddlebags_continue_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...