Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I slipped, to the tune of some kind of very late twisted Christmas joke.

Thursday, January 28, 2021

I slipped, to the tune of some kind of very late twisted Christmas joke.

Yesterday was going well... I was 500 calories under my budget and an hour away from my fasting time, so I suggested a glass of wine to my housemate. I haven't had a drink in weeks... It's just one glass! Yeah, no.

5 glasses of sauvignon

4 chocolate celebrations

3 squares of cadburys chocolate

2 chocolate oreos

1 almond finger

And a slice of cheese as big as my head. Plus also a pack of prawn cocktail crisps.

Additionally, after 5 hours sleep I was wide awake by 6.30am and already wearing my running gear in some sort of optimistic practical joke I played on myself.

It's a tough world out there guys & girls. Slip ups happen. Remember you are more than just a number on the scale and practice a little bit of self forgiveness. My progress hasn't gone anywhere and neither will yours if you make a mistake. Live your life & enjoy the journey. At least I now have this story to tell and a Christmas song ringing over and over in my head for the remainder of the day.

submitted by /u/Jbl7561
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l6snid/i_slipped_to_the_tune_of_some_kind_of_very_late/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...