Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I looked at ice cream today, and felt NOTHING

Saturday, January 30, 2021

I looked at ice cream today, and felt NOTHING

I'm a serial snacker, so restricting myself from snacking at all (which means no chocolates after meals like I used to do daily, and no desserts every few days either).

It's only been 2 weeks, I'm just beginning my journey, but the fact that I ate a small dinner, then looked at the bowl of ice cream that my sibling was filling up and felt NOTHING is crazy to me. I wasn't tempted at all! Usually any time my sibling gets ice cream I would feel like having it myself and end up having it that very night. The fact that I didn't even feel tempted was amazing! I feel like I'm finally getting a handle on my sugar addiction.

submitted by /u/half_the_man
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l90gwj/i_looked_at_ice_cream_today_and_felt_nothing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...