Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV. I purchased a pair of "goal pants" today and tried them on when I got home to see how far away I am from fitting into them. I was shocked when I could button them up.

Saturday, January 30, 2021

NSV. I purchased a pair of "goal pants" today and tried them on when I got home to see how far away I am from fitting into them. I was shocked when I could button them up.

I posted on here about being discouraged a couple weeks ago and everyone who commented had really helpful, practical, and kind things to say.

previous post

Thank you to everyone who read/commented.

Somebody suggested that maybe I should buy "goal clothes" and I saw some pants in the juniors section on clearance at walmart when I was picking up shampoo. So I grabbed a pair of the largest size and a size smaller than that.

I expected to maybe be able to wear the largest size (for the first time in years) but wasn't 100% sure and thought it'd probably be another couple months before the next size smaller could fit me.

When I got home I tried on the largest size and they were very comfortable, and I had a bit more room than I expected. I decided to try on the smaller pair to see how close they were to fitting and they're definitely more form-fitting. I was shocked that I could actually fit into the smaller size and button them up.

Afterwards I dug out the body-hugging pair of stretchy jeans I wore when I started my weight loss journey in August and found a picture of me wearing them over my bathing suit before going out to swim in July. I was surprised by how much of a difference there is between the 2 pairs of pants, and finally starting to notice some progress.

I'm really glad I didn't give up on myself again and decided to keep going. I'm down another 5lbs and another dress size.

This group has been really helpful.

post I added to r/cico with pictures of the size difference in my before/after pants and my overall progress (marked nsfw for the bathingsuit, everything's covered though)

*edit typo and added link

submitted by /u/MystikDruidess
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l8hhx9/nsv_i_purchased_a_pair_of_goal_pants_today_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...