Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help for a picky girlfriend

Friday, January 29, 2021

Help for a picky girlfriend

Thanks to everyone that gives this post the time of their day! My gf and I have started trying to lose weight together. I'm not a picky eater at all so I can eat anything as long as I stay under my calories for the day. She is basically the exact opposite, and that's where I need some help.

She doesn't eat a lot of meat. She just doesn't like the texture of it. She likes salmon but still won't eat it but maybe once a week. She told me just today that it's hard for her because she can't eat anything that actually has substance to it that will stick with her for a little while. She loves veggies and snacks on them all the time, but it doesn't keep her feeling full.

Another big issue is she basically won't touch leftovers. So that throws making chili and stuff that's good for leftovers out of the window unless I eat it. Anybody kinda similar to this and have advice or maybe can point me in a direction of where to look for some meal ideas for her? Thank you all for any help!

submitted by /u/nowayback25
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l8dvm9/help_for_a_picky_girlfriend/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...