Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Difficulties

Friday, January 29, 2021

Difficulties

Hey all. So I’ve been doing pretty good with my diet and exercise regimen but I recently found out I had two health conditions that make it harder to lose weight. I have polycystic ovaries, and hypothyroidism. Both of these things combined means that losing weight is going to be super hard which I’ve already gathered as I haven’t lost as much as I thought I would. Also I was trying to only eat when I got hungry, so I have a better healthier relationship with food, but because of my symptoms that is sometimes days, which is super not healthy so usually give myself a time limit of like 6pm and if I’m not hungry and haven’t eaten anything all day at 6pm I have to, but again because of my symptoms, eating when I have no desire to or hunger makes me feel physically sick even if I don’t eat a lot. So I stoped not eating until I was hungry as it was leading to unhealthy behavior. Now I have breakfast lunch and dinner and like maybe one small snack of fruit in day. My meals are small and I weigh/measure everything out and make sure I’m having enough fruits and veggies and stuff, I never go above 1,200 calories. But now that I’ve started that I’m gaining weight, as apposed to losing it. Also just for reference I walk for 30mins twice a day and exercise to videos like 30-60mins a day. I don’t think I should go back to only eating when I’m hungry as I know not eating for days, not eating enough to sustain myself was bad and unhealthy but I was losing weight that way. So what else can I do? I can’t really exercise any more as the videos and the walks tire me out due to my weight but also my health stuff. Any suggestion appreciated. Thanks.

submitted by /u/swangel80
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l7n0na/difficulties/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...