Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: It's so GOD DAMN HARD!

Thursday, January 28, 2021

It's so GOD DAMN HARD!

2019, december I had lost 70 kg. 154 lbs. The road from 140 kgs (308 lbs) to 70 kg, 154 lbs, what I weigh now was not easy. It started with me being homeless and couldn't find food so I dropped a lot of weight too fast. I was to depressed to care. When I finally got a place, I decided to continue losing but in a good way.

2020, I decided to focus on my strength with weightlifting and managed to stay within 72-76 kgs. (I also managed to deadlift 100 kg. Yay) Then, in October 2020 I got homeless. Again. I was renting a room but got kicked out beacuse she was giving the room to her bf. I was homeless. Again.

I lost all my muscles, all my strength and my will. I have been back on track again since January 15 with finally a place to live. And it's so hard you guys. I still have 22 lbs, 10 kgs, to lose. This last part is so so so hard. I have actually been crying some days! Beacuse I really want to do this. I am so proud of how far I have come but, Im so scared that something will happen again and I need to start over. Im down to 69 kgs now. Slow and steady.

Im so fricking proud of you guys. Im so proud of me. This is so hard. With life coming in the way, stuff interrupting the weightlost. Just remember, we are in the same boat. It's ok to take a step back and heal. I did not try to lose weight this time when I got homeless. Beacuse it's not the right time. And that's ok. And it's hard to come back. But don't give up. You can do this. You are so strong. I am strong. We can do this.

submitted by /u/Lilylawless
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l6rrx9/its_so_god_damn_hard/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...