Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Does it get better

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Does it get better

M/19/5’8 Maintaining: 155-157lbs

So I’ve lost 75lbs over 4 years. The reason it took me so long was because I was trying my hardest to avoid getting loose skin. Well it happened anyways.after loosing so much weight my body looks really saggy. My 53 year old mother and me basically share the same skin, and I’m 19.

I’ve been weight lifting for 8 months now and my skin really hasn’t gotten any better. My ass is still super saggy, my chest still looks uneven, and I’m not even going to comment on my lower stomach. I hate it I’ve lost so much weight and I still hate my body. I’m proud that I lost the weight, but I hate the outcome. So many of my friends have incredible skin and show off their bodies, but I’m just here trapped in this destroyed cast.

I wanted to ask if it got better(like my skin)? Will my body bounce back or will it just be a vessel that reminds me of the mistakes of my past. Idk I thought it got better when you lose the weight and now I traded one insecurity for another.

submitted by /u/dominicanblondeie
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l9r2jn/does_it_get_better/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...