Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Fine line between eating clean and disordered eating habits

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Fine line between eating clean and disordered eating habits

TW: discussion of eating disorders and disordered eating tendancies

I am currently working on losing my quarantine weight (around 10lb) through eating smaller portions, increasing lean protein, reducing carbs, and doing cardio 2-3 times a week + lifting weights 2 times a week. For reference, I'm currently a female, US size 6, 5'7, and generally lean.

I'm having problems distincting eating "clean" and re-developing disordered eating habits. I had a stress-induced eating disorder (excessive restriction) around 3-4 years ago and, before Covid, felt like my metabolism finally went back to normal and that I finally had a good grasp of my maintenance weight. I gained around 10lb during Covid, which isn't much, but I just don't feel as agile and mobile, which is why I am trying to lose the weight.

Due to the increased stressors in my life, I am afraid that I am slipping into my disordered eating habits again and masking it as "eating clean". How do I stop myself before it's too late?

submitted by /u/Walking-away-82
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l95rnw/fine_line_between_eating_clean_and_disordered/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...