Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Trying my best here, any tips?

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Trying my best here, any tips?

I’m 16 years old, and I started trying to change my lifestyle like 10 days ago or so.

During 2020, I stopped caring and gained a lot of weight. I didn’t know exactly how much I weighed until today. I was scared to see. Once I weighed myself, I was very disappointed. I still am. I’m 176 (79 kg) pounds and 5’9” (177 cm) This makes me feel even worse about myself. I was already eating less, but now I’m going to eat even less than before. Also, I ride a stationary bike everyday for an hour, and also do a full body weightlifting routine two days on, one day off. I want to change my life drastically, that’s why I’m working out so much. I want to get to my desired weight (60-63 kg or so) (132-138 lbs or so) as soon as possible, then I’ll tone it down a bit and keep my weight.

I’m not weightlifting to gain muscle or anything. That’s not my priority. My priority is losing as much weight as possible. I’ve always been fat, but this is the lowest point I’ve ever been. I feel like I’ve hit rock bottom. All I know, is that I’ve never been able to work out and lose weight succesfully in my life, so I’ve never been able to feel the success of being like you want to be. I’ve never been able to look at myself in the mirror and think that I look good.

I’m wondering, do you guys have any tips?

Also, I don’t really like sports or anything, so “losing motivation” and “burning out” aren’t really a problem for me, as I see working out as a tedious chore. I’m already doing something I dislike, so it’s not like I’m all pumped up. I’m only doing this for a healthier lifestyle and to look good, as superficial as that might seem.

submitted by /u/segundacuenta_2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l9sv5q/trying_my_best_here_any_tips/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...