Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Does fat bruners work?

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Does fat bruners work?

I already lost 60 lbs. I'm 5'10 and went from 210lbs to 150lbs. However, I still have a fair share of body fat, nothing too crazy, but I don't know how to lose it, since losing more weight feels impossible, but it looks like a dad bod.

I started doing heavy 2 hour workouts around April - June of last year, but I burnt myself out quickly. I was trying to start working out this year again, obviously less intensive, but I wanted to know if fat burners would help me lose body fat quicker. I started losing weight because I started seeing small results every week, and that motivated me to keep going until I reached my current weight, which I'm very proud of.

I was wondering if fat burners did the same, to help me stay motivated to work out . I obviously do not expect to be ripped in a month or two, but maybe start seeing less and less body fat every week and lose my dad bod after a year or so.

submitted by /u/aasrg1802
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l9ueuq/does_fat_bruners_work/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...