Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I turned my cardio into a game.

Saturday, January 30, 2021

I turned my cardio into a game.

Hi everyone!

Like many I hate cardio. Its not much fun but podcasts do help. So I had an idea. I know there are heaps of apps out there to help you run and whatnot like "Zombies! Run!" but I decided to make my own, much more low tech one.

The idea

I'm in Sydney. I've never been to Perth. According to Google Maps its 3,677 km. Now generally, I like to do about 15km a day through a combination of walking generally and gym cardio. By doing some quick maths, thats about 245 days to cardio my way there, give or take an hour or seven.

So I've whipped up a spreadsheet to track this. Now of course there are going to be days where I do more k's and some where I do less. But framing it this way makes it quite fun for me! Each week, I'll check in and tell you where in beautiful Australia I've cardio'd my way to! This helps me with accountability. This isn't day one on my journey, I'm already down 23 Kgs and I'm looking at new ways to keep this all interesting. If you'd like, I'll keep track of all the other data points such as my weight and time per KM.

Thanks for keeping fitness fun guys!

submitted by /u/LowEndWibs
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l964gw/i_turned_my_cardio_into_a_game/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...