Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: So most people weigh least first thing in the morning, before eating breakfast. What about people who do night shifts? I'm about to transition to maintenance and start a job involving some night shifts.

Friday, January 29, 2021

So most people weigh least first thing in the morning, before eating breakfast. What about people who do night shifts? I'm about to transition to maintenance and start a job involving some night shifts.

So I'm now a healthy BMI and my low fluctuations are pretty much where I want to maintain, so I am starting to eat a bit more and transition to maintenance. I weigh myself every morning after peeing, before breakfast. I log my weight on libra and partly because my goal weight tdee isn't much lower than where I was at for a few years, I intend to carry on using libra. I don't want to undo all my hard work from the last few months so I want to notice if I'm eating a bit too much. BUT I'm hopefully also starting a job soon that involves night shifts. I'll probably be doing 2 or 3 night shifts most weeks and my 'lunch' will probably be eaten around midnight those days!

So on days I'm working and eating during the night should I just not bother to weigh myself and log it? Or should I weigh myself when I get home, before eating 'dinner'? Out of curiosity the other day I weighed myself after dinner, before having a shower in the evening and was 0.9kg heavier than I was in the morning. So dunno if eating and working at night then weighing myself in the morning, after getting home from work, would have a similar effect on my weight, skewing my trend weight?

submitted by /u/hangry-like-the-wolf
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l7osnr/so_most_people_weigh_least_first_thing_in_the/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...