Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Bad habits.

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Bad habits.

I’m vegan, I quit drinking knocked smoking on the head, I limited how much I use my phone and I fixed my sleep pattern. All this is chump stuff (for me). All the stuff i “sacrificed” has just shown me what IS actually hard to shake for me. Snacking, gargantuan portion sizes and not exercising.

When I was 21 I had just got dumped, realised I wasted 3 years on a very toxic person and within days was ripping it at the gym and doing door to door sales 6 days a week, staying pumped and learning to be happy with myself. I was in the best shape I’d ever been in.

I let it slip, gradually, then it snowballed. I’m now 25 and if nothing changes I’ll be 25 stone too (350lbs) I’m not far from it.

Nothing has been able to motivate me, diet for two weeks, coupled of walks and cycles but I’m breathless after a few flights of stairs or an evening walk then back to the same old.

This is going to kill me if I don’t change. Going to weigh myself tomorrow and start again. Wish me luck.

submitted by /u/Absolutleyjaded
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l91xjc/bad_habits/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...