Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What should I do now?

Sunday, January 31, 2021

What should I do now?

As the title suggests, I am completely blank.

A brief introduction/summary of mine: I am 26M, 75kgs, 167cm, 31% body fat (checked using those BCA machines in my gym). Went on a weight loss journey last year in May. My highest weight was 131+. I introduced workouts in a very planned manner, initially I used Nike Training Club, then cycling and basic cardio, then introduced resistance bands, switched to running (am able to do 5k+ 2-3 days a week), and finally weight training 3-4 days a week.

Right now, I am doing running+gym 6 days a week, alternating between them in a not very planned manner. I am using a personal trainer for past two months, but am thinking of doing stuff on my own as it's becoming a bit too expensive for me.

For my diet, I am doing 1300-1400 cals a day with 125-130 gms protein. Till last month, I was doing 100 gms but I was still losing muscle mass, so upped it by one scoop basically.

I don't know till what weight I should go, so I have set <20%bf as my current target while maintaining weight between 70-75 kgs. 2-3 days a week running. 4 days PHAT program, minus the leg hypertrophy day as my thigh and calf muscles are already quite huge from carrying so much weight. Basically PHUL program, but spread like strength upper, strength lower, hypertrophy chest and arms, hypertrophy back and shoulders. Will manage a day for abs and functional training.

My ultimate goal is to live a healthy and fit lifestyle, so not really targeting a huge ass bulked up body, but toned up one (as of now, might change eventually). I didn't really like the concept of bulk/cut, firstly because I am shit scared of gaining weight, and secondly, I will only do whatever I can pursue for my entire remaining life. But maybe I am wrong.

Is this plan good enough? Should I change something? As of now, I can't give more than 3-4 days to gymming.

Also, should I start taking creatine? Many people are suggesting I should.

submitted by /u/anarchy911
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l9x677/what_should_i_do_now/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...