Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Understanding my weight loss journey. Will this loss continue?

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Understanding my weight loss journey. Will this loss continue?

Hi, first time posting here! I’ll get straight to the point.

I started my weight loss journey on Jan 1st 2021, it’s been a whole month! I’m feeling great. I have lost 15 pounds from CICO (1200ish cal a day) and minimal exercise, a little as 30 crunches most days to maybe 4-5 days I was able to get in a 15-20 minute HIIT work out.

My goal was only 1 pound a week! I know this rapid of weight loss will not continue as I continue to lose, but my question is how did I lose so much so fast? It’s really motivating but I don’t want to become discouraged as it eventually slows down to 1 pound a week.

I plan to lose 70 pounds in 17.5 months as long as I am able to stay on track.

F24 5’7 SW 210 CW 196 GW 135

Any advice? I haven’t been drinking much this month, maybe 3-4 drinks total, while I drank much more over the holidays. Could have been excessive water weight?

How best should I move forward into the next month of my journey? Thanks for all your posts on this sub everyone, I love all your ideas and cheering on your progress! Keep at it, we can do this.

submitted by /u/inestival
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l9p0me/understanding_my_weight_loss_journey_will_this/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...