Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 14lbs down in 20 days

Sunday, January 31, 2021

14lbs down in 20 days

I look at my body and I don’t hate it, but I feel really pressured living in Japan. I can’t fit regular underwear, so I have to import it from the US. My thighs are too big to fit pants, so I always wear skirts. My feet are too big for women’s shoes, so I only buy foreign brands. I hope i can get small enough to buy new underwear. I’m almost halfway! I have 16lbs left until my goal weight of 125lbs. I know it’s on the small side, but I really hope that I can eventually buy sexy underwear locally.

I started my basic cooking again. I’m eating on small plates instead of dinner plates. I’m eating a bowl of oatmeal topped with a sliced banana as my only carb everyday. I’m supplementing the carb loss with extra protein (chicken) in other meals. I fucking hate cooking, so I eat frozen vegetables. It’s better than ordering food every day though lol. I’m eating lots of fruits. Instead of chocolate snacking, I eat a strawberry or konyaku jelly (25 cal per pouch).

I live on the 7th floor and I’m walking the stairs once every morning. I’m trying to stay on track rehabilitating my shoulder from an old injury, but I’ve been skipping a lot. I will meet my trainer tomorrow to start exercising again. I hope I can actually stick to it this time.

I’m happier. I still have no job due to corona and my language skills, but looking better and feeling better makes me feel like I have more value as a person.

submitted by /u/BeanBagSaucer
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l9wup4/14lbs_down_in_20_days/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...